Fusion Roofing is standing by ready to quickly and professionally replace your roof. Our estimators are the most thorough in the business and will write up a complete inspection report and estimate during a scheduled appointment at your convenience. We are skilled in negotiating insurance claims, as well, if you believe that you may have storm damage.
Once the work commences, Fusion provides each homeowner with continual communication with an on-site supervisor who provides quality control during the entire process. We know that your home is one of the biggest investments that you will ever make, so our team will treat your home as if it is our own. Tarps and protective sheathing is laid down on and around the home to provide peace of mind that everything will be intact after our crew has finished the roof installation. Lastly, we want you to join us for a walk through to investigate the finished product so that we know you are totally satisfied with our workmanship.
Roof Estimate and Replacement Process
1) Appointment scheduled to provide a roof replacement with a Fusion representative.
2) Our trained and experienced estimator will walk through a full roof inspection with you at your scheduled appointment time to give you a comprehensive overview of the state of your roof and what needs to be done to ensure you end up with a superior product after installation.
3) Each roof system inspection includes a firsthand review of the current roof exterior, guttering system, ventilation, interior roof decking, and insulation levels.
4) A personalized quote will be provided, most likely the day of the inspection, after the entire roofing system has been assessed.
5) Once you select Fusion to replace your roof, then a date will be scheduled for the work to commence while keeping in mind that the varying weather in Cincinnati does sometimes change scheduled start times.
6) The typical roof will be replaced in one day, but there are definitely exceptions to this rule.
7) When the roofing work has been completed, then Fusion and the homeowner will inspect the work together to ensure that all are happy and confident in the craftsmanship provided.