Fusion Roofing is standing by ready to quickly and professionally, help in your roof replacement. Our estimators are the most thorough in the business and will write up a complete inspection report and estimate during a scheduled appointment. We are skilled in negotiating insurance claims, as well, if you believe that you may have storm damage. The first choice for roof replacement near me with local offices in the Cincinnati area.
Once the work commences, Fusion provides each homeowner with continual communication with an on-site supervisor. Quality control during and after the process to ensure complete satisfaction. We know that your home is one of the biggest investments that you will ever make, so our team will treat your home as if it is our own. Tarps and protective sheathing are set up around the home to provide peace of mind that everything will be intact following the roof installation. Finally, we want you to join us for a walk through to investigate the finished product so that we know you are totally satisfied with our workmanship.
Roof Estimate and Replacement Process
1) Appointment scheduled to provide a roof replacement with a Fusion representative.
2) Our trained and experienced estimator will walk through a full roof inspection with you at your scheduled appointment time to give you a comprehensive overview of the state of your roof. Fusion will explain what needs to be done to ensure you end up with a superior product after installation.
3) Each roof replacement inspection includes a firsthand review of the current roof exterior, guttering system, ventilation, interior roof decking, and insulation levels.
4) A personalized quote will be provided, most likely the day of the inspection, after the entire roofing system has been assessed.
5) Once you select Fusion for your roof replacement, then a date will be scheduled for the work to commence. Keep in mind that the varying weather does sometimes change scheduled start times and unexpected delays do occur from time to time.
6) The typical roof replacement is completed in one day although there are definitely exceptions to this rule.
7) When the roof replacement has been completed Fusion along with the homeowner will inspect the work together.